Personal data that we collect and process
We collect your personal data when you are purchasing our Products, use our Services, provide us with information via a web form, create your new AllRotors account, add or update information in your AllRotors account, participate in online discussions using our online platform, or interact with us in any other way. We may also collect personal data from other sources such as credit agencies or bureaus for the purpose of setting up your credit account, accepting or offering you a service agreement, or validating a monetary transaction related to our Services.
Why we collect and process your personal data
Personal data you provide when using our Services
Data that identifies you, such as your name, address, telephone numbers and/or email addresses, your user name that you provide during your online shopping activities (such as setting up or updating your AllRotors account or AllRotors shopping cart, additional instructions or identification data that you provide during order check out, transaction processing, order completion, and any post-order communication).
- Content that you share with other users through our messaging tools.
- Financial information (e.g. credit card and account numbers, payment details) in required for or related to a transaction.
- Shipping and billing information that you provide in connection with the purchase or shipping of an item, as well as information required for customs clearance (such as tax identification numbers or other identification numbers) and relevant shipping information (such as shipment numbers and tracking information) if shipped through one of our programs.
- Additional information may be provided by you by completing a web form or by updating or adding information to your AllRotors account, by participating in community board discussions, product reviews, inquiries, dispute resolution, customer service calls recorded with your consent, or if you contact us for any other reason regarding our Products or Services.
- Our promo questionnaires may require customer’s age, gender, country of birth, nationality, employment status, family status, interests, preferences, and recommendations.
- Additional data may be required for your authentication, personal identification, or verification of your transaction with AllRotors.
Personal data we collect automatically when you use our Services
- Data that is generated during your transaction with AllRotors (online shopping, purchases, and sales) or that is linked to your AllRotors account as a part of a transaction related to you (such as transaction amounts, payment methods, and time and location of transactions).
- Data that is generated through your other actions while you use our Services, such as your shopping cart activity and your searches at AllRotors website.
- Data regarding all interactions with our Services, your shopping preferences, product selection and review activities, and your communications with us.
- Location data, including the location data of your mobile device. You can manage or disable the use of location services for all applications in the settings menu of your mobile device.
- Computer and web connection information, such as your use of services from AllRotors, information on data traffic to and from websites, referral URL, information on advertisements, your IP address, your access times, your browser history data, your language settings and your weblog information.
- Data about the pages you visit, the access time, frequency and duration of visits, the links on which you click and other actions you take as part of your use of our Services and in advertising and email content.
- Data about your activities and interactions with our advertising partners including data about the advertisements you were shown, how often they were shown, when and where they were shown, and whether you took any action, such as clicking on an advertisement or making a purchase.
- Your user segment.
- Model or device type, operating system and version, browser type and settings, device ID or individual device identifier, advertisement ID, individual device token, and cookie-related data (e.g. cookie ID).
- The IP address from which your device accesses the Services.
- Location data, including the location data of your mobile device. Please note that most mobile devices allow you to manage or disable the use of location services for all applications in the settings menu.
Social network data you share with us
- We allow you to share personal data from social networks on AllRotors website.
- We may offer Services that enable you to connect to or to share information with third party social networks, such as Facebook, Google Plus, My Space, orÂÂÂÂ Twitter. If you click on a link displayed through a social network plug-in, you voluntarily connect to that social network.
Protection and retention of your personal data
We protect your personal data by using various technical and administrative measures such as firewalls, data encryption, physical and administrative access control to our data servers. These security measures limit the risk of unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and loss of your personal data. We retain personal information no longer than is legally permissible and delete personal information when it is no longer required.